: The Website : : The Website :

To exterminate9

Wow, I hope you will grow up some day. You know guys like sex, but it's not because you are not dating a girl only for her body that you are gay. Some poeple know they have to be more than an average dumb guy and they search to understand both side of the medal. You should open your mind, theres enough dumb asses in our world. And go make love with someone you really love and suddently sex will become better. If you fail to see that, you failed at life. Thats it.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Sup Egoraptor!

When we compare your past work, and your Girl-Chan in Paradise stuff with this, we can only conclude that art is really your new obsession. Sadly at the cost of good jokes and timing.

Its still an impressive work, I wish I could have your talent. But maybe you should start something fresh and simple just to ease your mind. We all believe in you, in your talent and we will still be waiting for the AWESOME to be back in the best serie ever created on newgrounds.

And if you beg to differ, well thanks for all the great stuff you gave us in the past!

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Amazing action!

I can see all the effort you put in that animation. Shock 1-2-3 were great Xiao Xiao fighting style animation with a twist. I say thx for the good times and I hope you will make other stuff in the future for us!

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Man what was saying the song again?

Cause you dont hear the name of the game as much as I wanted.
What was the game called?

Agressive song medley?
Agressive game with a song that says the name Agressive alpine skiing?

Damn!

Leo & Satan Theme - Original Leo & Satan Theme - Original

This is more than Epic!

I want a full song please! 1-30 to 2 min song would be really awesome.

Don't worry little boy!